2481 Rose Royce - Funkin' Around

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lS1mSNr1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Golden Touch; Year: 1980; Genre: Funk/Comedy
Today is my 35th consecutive Funky Friday and I thought it would be great to pick one from a band that I've never picked from before. This is a very entertaining song sure to put a smile of your face for the just under five minutes it plays.

Hear Funkin' Around on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Burnin' for You

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)

My song pick three years ago today: April Wine - Sign of the Gypsy Queen

My song pick four years ago today: Clifford Brown & Max Roach - Daahoud

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Engel

My song pick six years ago today: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade