2475 Nightwish - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TksNmhL0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Angels Fall First; Year: 1997; Genre: Symphonic Metal/Power Metal
It's another busy day, so I'm making a quick pick. I had Nightwish on my mind this morning, so I'm picking one of their tracks. In my opinion this is one of the best songs off of their debut album; very beautiful and powerful.

Hear Nymphomanic Fantasia on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - My Wife

My song pick three years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

My song pick five years ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde

My song pick six years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade