2494 Rush - The Camera Eye

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wNuKMpTzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Moving Pictures; Year: 1981; Genre: Progressive Hard Rock
I just felt like picking another one from Rush today; I guess this is one of my favourites from the band.
The Camera Eye is kind of a special track that was kind of heralding the end of an era with it being the last of their 'epic' songs to clock in at past the 10 minute mark complete with different but connected musical sections. Even though they haven't done so, many of their newer songs do contain much of the same great music, but in a more compact form.

Hear The Camera Eye on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkind - Dying Seas

My song pick two years ago today: Quasar - Mission 14

My song pick three years ago today: Derek and the Dominoes - Key to the Highway

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - All The Madmen

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Finding My Way

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade