2485 Rush - Beneath, Between & Behind

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511ow%2BsxcoL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Fly By Night; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I had the urge this morning to listen to some earlier Rush and was somewhat surprised that I had not picked this track yet. For those who haven't heard it, this an a-typical early Rush song with heavy, angst ridden, progressive music. I've always like Geddy's singing on this track; he certainly has a mouth full of lyrics to get out.  

Hear Beneath, Between & Behind on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Subdivisions

My song pick three years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 525, Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"

My song pick four years ago today: Foreigner - Starrider

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - The Real Me

My song pick six years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade