3827. The Eagles - Funky New Year

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FP16gELnL.jpg
From: Please Come Home for Christmas (single); Year: 1978; Genre: Rock/Funk
Happy New Year!!! Here's my first pick of 2018:
This is a nice little funky b-side to The Eagles' popular Christmas single Please Come Home for Christmas. It's pretty good music for a party atmosphere, which I believe was of course intentional.

Hear Funky New Year on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Steely Dan - Midnight Cruiser

My song pick two years ago today: James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing/Release the Pressure

My song pick three years ago today: Primus with the Fungi Ensemble - Pure Imagination

My song pick four years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Day Begins/Morning Glory

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Here Again

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Last Man at the Party

My song pick seven years ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne

My song pick eight years ago today: ABBA - Happy New Year

My song pick nine years ago today: U2 - New Year's Day

My song pick ten years ago today: Kiss - Shout It Out Loud


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In