3081. James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing/Release the Pressure

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ssgg-DP1L._SS280.jpg
From: Get Up Offa That Thing; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/Soul
Happy New Year!
It's also a Funky Friday, so I was thinking that nothing would be better than something from James Brown for the celebratory occasion; definite boogie inducing track in the extreme.

Hear Get Up Offa That Thing/Release the Pressure on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Primus with the Fungi Ensemble - Pure Imagination

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Day Begins/Morning Glory

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Here Again

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Last Man at the Party

My song pick five years ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne

My song pick six years ago today: ABBA - Happy New Year

My song pick seven years ago today: U2 - New Year's Day

My song pick eight years ago today: Kiss - Shout It Out Loud


Comments

  1. Funky New Year by the Eagles would have be THE song for today:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to pick that one next year; that was definitely a good pick on your part!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In