3854. The Police - Mother

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51XhIp-RhhL.jpg
From: Synchronicity; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock/New Wave
Here's a very interesting and weird song from The Police; has song progressive rock traits with the insanity of the delivery of the lyrics and the out of this world music accompanying it.

Hear Mother on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Luther - Don't Wanna Be a Fool

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Doggerland

My song pick four years ago today: Carmen - Bulerias

My song pick five years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled

My song pick six years ago today: Miles Davis - Pharaoh's Dance

My song pick seven years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone

My song pick eight years ago today: John Lennon - How Do You Sleep?

My song pick nine years ago today: The Who - Getting in Tune

My song pick ten years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beastie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In