3828. Peter Gabriel - Red Rain

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5186VgpDGmL.jpg
From: So; Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock
Whilst working in the kitchen yesterday Peter Gabriel's music started playing in my mind, so as always....
I absolutely adore the brooding and tense feeling throughout the song, which comes from his great delivery and emotion in the vocals. For me the rhythm section is the other area that gets me going; the drums and thundering bass just add so much.

Hear Red Rain on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foreigner - Break it Up

My song pick two years ago today: Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger

My song pick three years ago today: The Chakachas - Stories

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Scream Murder

My song pick five years ago today: Sweet - Fox on the Run

My song pick six years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick seven years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick eight years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick nine years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick ten years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In