3842. The Cranberries - Linger

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JzUxlPfpL.jpg
From: Everybody Else is Doing it, So Why Can't We?; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Rock
As probably most already know, Dolores O'Riordan passed away suddenly at the young age of 45; may she rest in peace.
It seems like lately I've been having to say goodbye to a plethora of great musicians that I grew up and was inspired by. However, I shouldn't focus on myself here, but on the incredible gift Dolores gave us that will live on and on.
Anyway, this is one of the first songs I ever heard from the band; definitely part of the 1990s definitive soundtrack.

Hear Linger on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Sammy Hagar - There's Only One Way to Rock

My song pick two years ago today: Midnight Oil - Forgotten Years

My song pick three years ago today: The Nashville Allstars - Opus de Funk

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Freeze (Part IV of 'Fear')

My song pick five years ago today: Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

My song pick six years ago today: Dion - Abraham, Martin and John

My song pick seven years ago today: Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

My song pick eight years ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick nine years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick ten years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In