3107. Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Dhi4I0AdL._SX522_.jpg
From: Bringing It All Back Home; Year: 1965; Genre: Folk Rock/Blues Rock
The last few weeks I've had music from mid 60s Bob Dylan come on my playlist as well, so I thought I'd finally get a clue a pick a song from that era. I decided on this song with its signature rapid-fire lyrical delivery with the folksy-blues music.

Hear Subterranean Homesick Blues on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ian Anderson - Doggerland

My song pick two years ago today: Carmen - Bulerias

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled

My song pick four years ago today: Miles Davis - Pharaoh's Dance

My song pick five years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone

My song pick six years ago today: John Lennon - How Do You Sleep?

My song pick seven years ago today: The Who - Getting in Tune

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beastie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello