2741 Ian Anderson - Doggerland

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N84R4skFL._SS280.jpg
From: Homo Erraticus; Year: 2014; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I was thinking about this song this morning and decided to pick it.
Doggerland is the song that begins the narrative concept and tells the tail of prehistoric man living in the ancient land, which is at present below the North Sea, where they inhabited before it was flooded and are eventually forced to emigrate to what is the present day British Isles. Among the heavier tracks on the record, the music is quite nice too; driven by both Florian Opahle's screaming guitar and John O'Hara's keyboards.

Hear Doggerland on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Carmen - Bulerias

My song pick two years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled

My song pick three years ago today: Miles Davis - Pharaoh's Dance

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone

My song pick five years ago today: John Lennon - How Do You Sleep?

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - Getting in Tune

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beastie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade