3508. The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Movin' Groovin'

http://dreamchimney.com/tracks/artist_images/24896_image0_20100115_auto.jpg
From: Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Soul
This album was on my mind yesterday and since it's a Funky Friday too I couldn't think of a band better to pick a song from. As the title would suggest, Movin' Groovin' is a funky track that'll be sure to get you to your feet or to at least move in your chair.

Hear Movin' Groovin' on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Tommy James and the Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion

My song pick two years ago today: B. Bumble & the Stingers - Bumble Boogie

My song pick three years ago today: Marillion - Chelsea Monday

My song pick four years ago today: Boston - Feelin' Satisfied

My song pick five years ago today: Cybotron - Arrakis

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Entre Nous

My song pick seven years ago today: Black Sabbath - War Pigs

My song pick eight years ago today: Pink Floyd - One Of These Days

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade