3135. Tommy James and the Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51o2XUUBhlL.jpg
From: Crimson & Clover; Year: 1969; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Soul
This is another band I've had on my mind for the last couple of days; I thought I had already chosen Crystal Blue Persuasion at some point in the past, I guess not.
For a "pop" song, they certainly made a lot of effort to complicate it somewhat and plus you gotta love the lyrics that seem superficial and people have labeled it as a drug song, but it's much, much deeper lyrically.

Hear Crystal Blue Persuasion on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: B. Bumble & the Stingers - Bumble Boogie

My song pick two years ago today: Marillion - Chelsea Monday

My song pick three years ago today: Boston - Feelin' Satisfied

My song pick four years ago today: Cybotron - Arrakis

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Entre Nous

My song pick six years ago today: Black Sabbath - War Pigs

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - One Of These Days

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn