2771 Marillion - Slàinte Mhath

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EqxJfUFsL._SS280.jpg
From: Clutching at Straws; Year: 1987; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been in the mood for some Marillion this morning, so, as I usually do, I'm taking it as a sign I needed to pick one today.
Sláinte Mhath hails from their fourth album and is also the last studio record to feature Fish's great vocal talents for the band. This one sounds very similar to some of the other British prog rock bands in the 1980s, but is still definitely its own sound and definitely a unique arrangement.

Hear Slàinte Mhath on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 24 - Ein Ungerärbt Gemüte

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Kiss of the Velvet Whip (The Mistress of Pain)

My song pick three year ago today: The Doobie Brothers - It Keeps You Runnin'

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Mooncoin Jig

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad

My song pick six years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lightning Rod

My song pick seven years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Changes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade