2597 Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ozmJexMUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Fly From Here; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had an incline this morning to pick another work from Yes, but from something newer. Even though they just released another album my attention went back to their '11 release Fly From Here; the main suite in particular.
You'd swear with this piece that you were listening to something from the 1970s. Their sound is that classic on this one; the entire band is at their best. This suite consists of six individual songs and clocks in at a total of just under 24 minutes of music; yep, it's progressive rock in all of its glory.

Hear the complete Fly From Here suite on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick two years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick three years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick four years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick seven years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade