3712. Disco Dream and the Androids - Dream Machine

From: The Androids; Year: 1979; Genre: Disco/Electronica/Funk
Another Funky Friday pick being made today; this late 70s funky techno/disco piece that I recently discovered I thought would make a great pick for today.

Hear Dream Machine on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Neil Young - Mr. Soul

My song pick two years ago today: Lobo - A Simple Man

My song pick three years ago today: Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

My song pick four years ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick five years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick six years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick seven years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick nine years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick ten years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn