3337. Neil Young - Mr. Soul

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712oQ2DqIGL._SX522_.jpg
From: Trans; Year: 1982; Genre: Synth Rock/New Wave
I had this synth heavy, new wave re-imagining of the Buffalo Springfield classic. Technically it's not a cover since it was written and sung by Neil Young, but it certainly is a different take on his early imagining. As a child who grew up during the synth era, I actually like this album and version of Mr. Soul a lot along with his other albums/songs of course.

Hear Mr. Soul on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Lobo - A Simple Man

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

My song pick three years ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick four years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick five years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick six years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick seven years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick nine years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade