4488. Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71jFBSrV4TL._SX522_.jpg
From: John Wesley Harding; Year: 1967; Genre: Folk Rock
Bob Dylan has been on my mind today and I thought I'd pick another of his tracks.
This song is of course, the original version that he penned that was made extremely famous by the late-great Jimi Hendrix whose version is legendary. Just another one of many songs that Bob Dylan wrote that are mind blowing when you listen to the music and lyrics.

Hear All Along the Watchtower on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The O'Jays - Time To Get Down

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dazz Band - Let it Whip

My song pick 3 years ago today: Benny Carter - Things Ain't What They Used To Be

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Kinks - Destroyer

My song pick 5 years ago today: Band of Horses - The General Specific

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nightwish - Song of Myself

My song pick 7 years ago today: Gustav Mahler - Symphony No.4

My song pick 8 years ago today: Saigon Kick - Chanel

My song pick 9 years ago today: Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

My song pick 10 years ago today: Return to Forever - Vulcan Worlds

My song pick 11 years ago today: Victor Wooten - Me and My Bass Guitar

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In