4490. The Kinks - Apeman

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tlcy6ympL.jpg
From: Lola Versus Powerman and the Moneygoround, Part One; Year: 1970; Genre: Rock
This song has been playing in my mind quite a bit lately, it's quite a catchy and fun track. It's one of those tunes that seems light hearted, but all around that fun music is actually somewhat serious in message. Whatever the case I like the song and it makes a perfect pick for today.

Hear Apeman on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: David Bowie - China Girl

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Beatles - A Day in the Life

My song pick 3 years ago today: Paris - Blue Robin

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dick Dale - Third Stone From the Sun

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - The Revenge of Vera Gemini

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queen - Ride the Wild Wind

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Enter Maurice

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mastodon - Capillarian Crest

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hot Chocolate - Brother Louie

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Frühling in Paris

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Small Cigar

My song pick 12 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Calliandra Shade (The Cappuccino Song)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In