1157 Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

1157 Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

I found yet another track which I thought I had already chosen, oh well. For music from new acts from the last 10 years or so the Indie scene has been one of the bright spots for me musically. I cannot count the times that I have heard this track, but its been everywhere for about the last six years.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Return to Forever - Vulcan Worlds

My song pick two years ago today: Victor Wooten - Me and My Bass Guitar

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade