4484. Iron Maiden - Run Silent Run Deep

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81yi%2BKqZ9SL._SX522_.jpg
From: No Prayer for the Dying; Year: 1990; Genre: Metal
Was listening to some Iron Maiden this morning and got me in the mood to pick one of their songs for today's blog post.

Hear Run Silent Run Deep on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Citadel

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dire Straits - Down to the Waterline

My song pick 3 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Into the Void

My song pick 4 years ago today: Stanely Clarke - Vulcan Princess

My song pick 5 years ago today: Black Flag - Annihilate This Week

My song pick 6 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hawkwind - Hurry on Sundown

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steeleye Span - New York Girls

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Living in the U.S.A.

My song pick 10 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Shambala

My song pick 11 years ago today: Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

My song pick 12 years ago today: Eric Clapton - Layla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In