4475. Jethro Tull - This Is Not Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81SZrgoy-sL._SS500_.jpg
From: Catfish Rising; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Most of this morning I've had this song playing in my mind; I was truly surprised that I had not picked it yet. This Is Not Love really has a great driving drums and bass with some excellent guitar and organ work, to describe it it's really kind of a really loud bluesy rock track.

Hear This Is Not Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: U2 - October

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pendragon - Victims of Life

My song pick 3 years ago today: Parliament - Mothership Connection (Star Child)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Furry Sings the Blues

My song pick 5 years ago today: Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks

My song pick 6 years ago today: C.W. McCall - Ghost Town

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Stand Back

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jigsaw - Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind

My song pick 9 years ago today: U2 - Mysterious Ways

My song pick 10 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Part Of The Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In