4473. Focus - Sylvia

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61VU0iDGvdL.jpg
From: Hamburger Concerto; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock
It hit me today that I had not chosen a song from Focus in ages, so I'm remedying that.
This song is a pretty rock instrumental with a great melody to it.

Hear Sylvia on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Funkadelic - (Not Just) Knee Deep

My song pick 2 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Morning Final

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Third Hoorah

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - I Would Have Waited Forever

My song pick 6 years ago today: Normaal - Vulgaris Magistralis

My song pick 7 years ago today: Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick 9 years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick 12 years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In