4697. Jigsaw - Journey Into Space

From: Journey Into Space; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
I've had their music on my mind for the last little bit and, as usual, it got me in the mood to pick another one of their songs. This one has their signature sound throughout, but somewhat to the point of sounding like some of their other songs. However, this is still a very good song to hear if you like Jigsaw's music at all.

Hear Journey Into Space on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Kiss - Heaven's on Fire

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Supremes - Stop! In the Name of Love

My song pick 3 years ago today: Gentle Giant - Words From The Wise

My song pick 4 years ago today: King Crimson - I Talk to the Wind

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pure Essence - Wake Up, Pts. 1&2

My song pick 6 years ago today: Eric Clapton (Derek and the Dominoes) - Bell Bottom Blues

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alestorm - I Am a Cider Drinker

My song pick 9 years ago today: Elton John - Lady Samantha

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nena - 99 Luftballons

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rainbow - Street of Dreams

My song pick 12 years ago today: Van Morrison - Moondance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In