4695. Rush - The Stars Look Down

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZKehggKML._SX522_.jpg
From: Vapor Trails; Year: 2002; Genre: Hard Rock
This one has got a good straight-up rock feel with a touch of the progressive rock goodness; definitely more recent Rush sounding.

Hear The Stars Look Down on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bob Welch - Outskirts

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Take It Easy (In Your Mind)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal

My song pick 4 years ago today: Return to Forever - Flight of the Newborn

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick 7 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick 10 years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In