4712. Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Summertime

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71nCPuQ1+eL._SS500_.jpg
From: Sneakin' Around; Year: 1992; Genre: Jazz/Blues/Country
Here's some more beautiful music from the masters of the guitar: Chet Atkins and Jerry Reed. It's an interesting take on the classic song and is just amazing how they pull it off.

Hear their rendition of Summertime on YouTube.




My song pick 1 year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Still Burnin'

My song pick 2 years ago today: Brave Belt - Scarecrow

My song pick 3 years ago today: Roman Holliday - Don't Try to Stop It

My song pick 4 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Dark Star

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Rock it

My song pick 6 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone

My song pick 7 years ago today: America - You Can Do Magic

My song pick 8 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 1a - Andante in C

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!

My song pick 10 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

My song pick 11 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In