4689. Alice in Chains - Rainier Fog

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81uNXdfqq3L._SS500_.jpg
From: Rainier Fog; Year: 2018; Genre: Alternative Metal
I finally got around to listening to this album the other day and I have to say I am definitely pleased by what I heard. The music video to this song really made me laugh; you'd have to know about old Rainier Beer commercials to get the jokes in the video.

Hear Rainier Fog on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Savatage - Skraggy's Tomb

My song pick 2 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Countdown

My song pick 3 years ago today: a-ha - The Blood that Moves the Body

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mr. Bungle - Carousel

My song pick 5 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Cold

My song pick 6 years ago today: Clarence Carter - Patches

My song pick 7 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - 21st Century Man

My song pick 8 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare to be Stupid

My song pick 9 years ago today: AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning To Fly

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Four Top - It's the Same Old Song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In