2849 Pure Essence - Wake Up, Pts. 1&2

From: Wake Up Pts. 1&2; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/Soul
I'm keeping my streak of Funky Fridays going with another great, somewhat of a deeper cut of funk. This one's got a nice funky groove along with all a great bass line; a very fun track for the end of this workweek.

Hear Wake Up, Pts. 1&2 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eric Clapton (Derek and the Dominoes) - Bell Bottom Blues

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - I Am a Cider Drinker

My song pick four years ago today: Elton John - Lady Samantha

My song pick five years ago today: Nena - 99 Luftballons

My song pick six years ago today: Rainbow - Street of Dreams

My song pick seven years ago today: Van Morrison - Moondance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade