4711. Weather Report - The Moors

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61LP-8zcHZL._SX522_.jpg
From: I Sing the Body Electric; Year: 1972; Genre: Jazz Fusion
For some reason I had this record on my mind this morning and, as I always do, took it as a sign I needed to choose another song from it. This song has a very middle eastern flare/feel to it, (as you could probably tell by the title), with a mix of jazz fusion, which makes it very unique sounding.

Hear The Moors on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Stratovarius - S.O.S.

My song pick 2 years ago today: Asia - Without You

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bob Weir (The Grateful Dead) - One More Saturday Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ronnie Milsap - Daydreams About Night Things

My song pick 5 years ago today: George Duke - Reach For It

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - The Camera Eye

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hawkind - Dying Seas

My song pick 8 years ago today: Quasar - Mission 14

My song pick 9 years ago today: Derek and the Dominoes - Key to the Highway

My song pick 10 years ago today: David Bowie - All The Madmen

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Finding My Way

My song pick 12 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In