4696. Everclear - Santa Monica

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51KnQhtKVVL.jpg
From: Sparkle and Fade; Year: 1995; Genre: Alternative Rock
For me this is kind of a feel good song that brings back good memories; hard to believe that it's been 25 years since it was released.

Hear Santa Monica on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Icehouse - Electric Blue

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jackson Browne - The Load-Out/Stay

My song pick 3 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Turn Your Back

My song pick 4 years ago today: Band of Horses - Casual Party

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Neutral Zone

My song pick 6 years ago today: Xerath - The Glorious Death

My song pick 7 years ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick 9 years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick 10 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick 11 years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick 12 years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In