3233. Ronnie Milsap - Daydreams About Night Things

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51pGVldi5kL._SS280.jpg
From: Night Things; Year: 1975; Genre: Country
I have no idea why I'm picking this one other than the fact it was running through my mind at the time I'm making this post. It's not a bad song or anything like that; it's kinda sappy and light hearted, but we all need some of it from time to time. Boy, I heard this song a lot growing up and into adolescence; probably why it got stuck in my mind.

Hear Daydreams About Night Things on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: George Duke - Reach For It

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Camera Eye

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkind - Dying Seas

My song pick four years ago today: Quasar - Mission 14

My song pick five years ago today: Derek and the Dominoes - Key to the Highway

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - All The Madmen

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Finding My Way

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade