5024. Pink Floyd - Sheep

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Mk%2BWYjgIL._SX522_.jpg
From: Animals; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
I have been having this album come on my playlist in the car lately, as I do normally I'm picking one from it. This song will actually close out Animals for me because I've already chosen every other song from it; although being that it's only got basically four or five songs on it to begin with it's not a big surprise. This is still among my favourite albums from Pink Floyd; not a weak song on it in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In