5024. Pink Floyd - Sheep

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Mk%2BWYjgIL._SX522_.jpg
From: Animals; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
I have been having this album come on my playlist in the car lately, as I do normally I'm picking one from it. This song will actually close out Animals for me because I've already chosen every other song from it; although being that it's only got basically four or five songs on it to begin with it's not a big surprise. This is still among my favourite albums from Pink Floyd; not a weak song on it in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal