3547. The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51XFqjQBElL.jpg
From: Talk Talk Talk; Year: 1981; Genre: New Wave/Pop
I was a victim of an earworming or so it would seem; I like the song, which brings back a lot of great memories, so it's not bad. It's hard for me to believe that The Psychedelic Furs did this song over 35 years ago; it just can't be. Oh well, I guess songs like this, which enable you to enjoy some good old nostalgia, are the closest things to time travel we have.

Hear Pretty in Pink on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Cesar 830 - Bridges

My song pick two years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - So Damn Cool

My song pick three years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk

My song pick four years ago today: Triumph - Fight the Good Fight

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Dalai Lama

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Day After Day

My song pick seven years ago today: ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears

My song pick eight years ago today: Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky

My song pick nine years ago today: The Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn