4656. Bill Withers - Lean On Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KMy16vkvL._SX522_.jpg
From: Still Bill; Year: 1972; Genre: Soul/R&B/Blues
Yesterday I learned of Bill Wither's passing; I've had this song on my mind ever since. Always been on of those songs that makes you feel good when listening to it.

Hear Lean On Me on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Small Faces - Itchycoo Park

My song pick 2 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Night in the City

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink

My song pick 4 years ago today: Cesar 830 - Bridges

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - So Damn Cool

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk

My song pick 7 years ago today: Triumph - Fight the Good Fight

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rammstein - Dalai Lama

My song pick 9 years ago today: Savatage - Day After Day

My song pick 10 years ago today: ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In