4720. Primus - Eclectic Electric

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71I1Lg2pkAL._SX522_.jpg
From: Antipop; Year: 1999; Genre: Alternative Metal
Heard a bit of Primus yesterday whilst on the road; as always, I thought I'd choose another one. I just love the weirdness throughout this song, it's a great piece of music.

Hear Eclectic Electric on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Parliament - Trombipulation

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - Silence and I

My song pick 3 years ago today: Wall of Voodoo - Ring of Fire

My song pick 4 years ago today: John Dowland - Time Stands Still

My song pick 5 years ago today: Tarot - Magic and Technology

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hawkwind - PXR5

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Summerday Sands

My song pick 8 years ago today: Typhoon24 feat. Tatsuzo of YKZ - Spice of Life

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tarot - Veteran of Psychic Wars

My song pick 10 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do

My song pick 11 years ago today: Marty Simon - Jerhume Brunnen G

My song pick 12 years ago today: Focus - Hocus Pocus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn