Song 22 ( Bon Jovi - Tokyo Road )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Bon_Jovi_7800_Fahrenheit.jpg

For number 22 of my list I chose Bon Jovi's Tokyo Road off of their 7800 Fahrenheit album. I have in the last 10 years become a fan of Bon Jovi; before that I thought that they were okay. Hearing this album was one of the key events that led me to like them. The album was released before their real successes, so it did not get as much airplay as their other music. The song itself is a very good one, filled with straight-forward rock and a lot of hooks. I really like the light sounding intro of the song and then it goes into the full rock.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn