Song 110 ( John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night )



Today I decided to pick something by John Fogerty, so I chose this one off of his first solo album.
I remember first hearing the Dave Edmunds cover of this song when I was young and I really liked it; I later found out that John Fogerty had written it. I actually saw him play the song for the first time in a concert on PBS quite a while ago. What's best about this song is its simplicity, and of course John Fogerty's vocals are awesome as always.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade