Song 110 ( John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night )



Today I decided to pick something by John Fogerty, so I chose this one off of his first solo album.
I remember first hearing the Dave Edmunds cover of this song when I was young and I really liked it; I later found out that John Fogerty had written it. I actually saw him play the song for the first time in a concert on PBS quite a while ago. What's best about this song is its simplicity, and of course John Fogerty's vocals are awesome as always.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement