Song 183 (Aerosmith--"Janie’s Got A Gun")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/20/Aerosmith_Pump.jpg

While on the road today this song came on my playlist and I realized that I had not picked an Aerosmith song yet; I thought that this one would be a good pick. What I find interesting about Aerosmith is that they haven't really changed their sound much over the years.
I remember clearly when this song came out and I really liked it ever since I first heard it; I like most aspects of it, especially Steve Tyler's vocals.

Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn