Song 211 (Queensrÿche--"Anybody Listening?")


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/415Ws9GuvSL.jpg













I noted today that I had not chosen any music from Queensrÿche as of yet, so I decided that it would be remedied. I was a late adopter to the music format of Compact Discs and their album Empire was one of my first purchases on that format. I have always thought that this song was excellently placed on the album because the nature of the song makes it very much an excellent closing song. It really shows off what Queensrÿche is all about: excellent musicianship and technical ability. As with most of the songs on this album, this song has a very big sound to it; very much early ’90s Prog-Metal.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade