Song 200 (Creedence Clearwater Revival--"Have You Ever Seen The Rain?")



I was thinking about this song this morning and it kind of fit my mood, so I decided to pick it. This song has always seemed to me to be about excepting your current circumstances good or bad. Oddly enough, I actually heard the Bonnie Tyler’s cover of the song, which can be found here on YouTube, before I heard the CCR original; it was weird when I heard the original because it dragged a bit by comparison. However, I like both versions, but I like the CCR version more.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song by John Fogerty on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn