Song 200 (Creedence Clearwater Revival--"Have You Ever Seen The Rain?")



I was thinking about this song this morning and it kind of fit my mood, so I decided to pick it. This song has always seemed to me to be about excepting your current circumstances good or bad. Oddly enough, I actually heard the Bonnie Tyler’s cover of the song, which can be found here on YouTube, before I heard the CCR original; it was weird when I heard the original because it dragged a bit by comparison. However, I like both versions, but I like the CCR version more.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song by John Fogerty on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6970. Ozric Tentacles - Malachite

6969. Genesis - it

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6971. The Stylistics - Lighten Up