Song 213 (Johnny Rivers--"Summer Rain")

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/718GmK1uN0L._SS500_.jpg

Tonight while driving home this song came on my iPod; I thought that it would be an excellent choice. I came to like this song a long time ago, but had not heard it for a while.
This is one of those songs that will it will get stuck in your head very easily. One day I was practicing on my bass and started to play the song and it immediately came back. It is an excellent offering by a legendary artist; excellent lyrics and arrangements. The song has every part that is needed and if you added anything or took anything away it would destroy it.

Here is a recording on YouTube.
Here is a classic live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn