Song 198 (Tom Petty--"Free Fallin'")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/Tom_Petty_Full_Moon_Fever.jpg

After watching a Tom Petty concert last night, this song came to mind and I thought that I would pick it. The song was co-written by Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne of The Electric Light Orchestra fame. I can remember when this song first came out on the radio and it took a bit to grow on me; I now like it mostly because of the memories attached to it.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade