Song 190 (Bon Jovi--"Always")



Today is my wife's birthday and I decided to pick her favourite song on her special day. This was one of unreleased songs that appeared on the Crossroads album, it is a romantic ballad that I grew to like after many times of listening to it. This is one of those situations that the song became entwined with my wife in my mind, so I came to like it.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade