Song 212 (Badfinger--"Day After Day")



While running some errands today I was forced to listen to the radio because I did not have my iPod with me to use in the car’s stereo. Anyway, this song came on while heading to the store and when I was on my way back it came on another radio station on the same stretch of road; I took it as a sign that it was to be picked.
Ever since I first heard it on my dad’s 45 single, this song has always been a favorite of mine. This was one of Badfinger's bigger hits and had George Harrison of the Beatles playing in places on it. I have always love the vocal harmonies, but the best part for me is the transitions and the chorus. They were a very good band and it’s too bad that members killed themselves; they had a great deal more potential.

Here is a recording on YouTube.

Here is a television performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn