Song 287 (Soft Cell--"Tainted Love")


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41B6FZ4F8PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg













I had not heard the song in a while until I heard it on an earlier episode of the new Doctor Who series, which brought it back into my attention. This, along with the fact that the song was running through my mind lately made me feel like picking it. It's quite a fun, catchy tune.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is the long version with Where Did Our Love Go on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn