Song 572 ( Santana - All The Love In The Universe )



I am in the mood to celebrate this evening because I finished my Graduate Final Exam and it was a warm, sunny day after a hell of a winter. This song just seemed like a perfect fit for my day, so I had to choose it.
There is too much that I like about this song; one of my favorite aspects is the twin bass lines and how the acoustic and electric bass switch off back and forth; it makes for a really interesting sound. Of course the guitar work by both Neal Schon and Carlos Santana is as incredible as ever.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)