766 ( The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) )

766 ( The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Rubber_Soul.jpg

This was one of the first Beatles' songs that I thought of when I decided on doing a theme week of their music. My favourite part of the song is George Harrison on the sitar; I have always loved the sound of that instrument. A perfect song for this Saturday.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Commotion
My song pick two years ago today: Don Henley - Boys of Summer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn