758 ( Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams )

758 ( Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518vUjTWNNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I heard this song on the radio the other day, I intended to pick it that day, but it slipped my mind. I had no particular song in mind for my pick today and I remembered the song, plus I since haven't chosen a Green Day song in a while I figured that I would add it to the list.
Probably the somber lyrics and the melancholy sounding music is what I like the most; quite a nice song.

In the news, it seems that the feud between YouTube and WMG might be coming to an end! So soon, with luck, be able to add links studio versions of WMG artists as well.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate
My song pick two years ago today: Tesla - Signs

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade