745 ( Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You )

745 ( Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Creedence_Clearwater_Revival_-_Creedence_Clearwater_Revival.jpg

I woke up this morning with this CCR Screamin' Jay Hawkins cover, which can be found here on YouTube, running through my mind; it is a good time to add some more of their music to my list.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah
My song pick two years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off