762 ( The Beatles - Love Me Do )

762 ( The Beatles - Love Me Do )
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91OOfCQyb-L._SX522_.jpg

I am making a quick pick this morning and I figured that I would add one of their earliest hits to my list. This track really gets stuck in your mind quite easily, mostly because of the rhythm in my opinion.
A very nice sugary-sweet pop song for this otherwise blasé day.

Here is a music video with a studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure